The FlashLED is based on the latest Li-ion battery technology coupled with up-to-date LED technology.
If the supply voltage of the charging station fails, the light switches on in “emergency light” mode. This is activated at the factory (“ON”), but can be changed by pressing the “OFF” switch. The emergency light function is activated by setting the magnetic switch to the “Emergency Light ON” position.
The swivelling light head is a further advantage; the degree of protection of IP65 (IP54 for the charging station) and the easily understandable film panel are additional positive properties of the product.
- The latest Li-Ion technology for a high energy density and maximum service life (up to 1'000 cycles possible)
- GIFAS Battery Management System to monitor and verify all important battery operating parameters
- Up to 14 hours of light depending on the selected operating mode and dimming level:
- Spot: clustered, wide beam of light
- Wide: light that illuminates the room
- Full light: combination of Spot and Wide
- Emergency light: broadly illuminating light cone
- Memory function = last setting is saved
- Blinking mode
- Robust housing made of polyamide
- Corrosion-resistant charging contacts (spring steel)
- Vertical swivelling light head
- Over-current, temperature and deep discharge protection
- Low self-discharge of the Li-Ion battery